- What is the Keratin Treatment you offer?
I offer the De Fabulous Kerafusion Keratin Treatment.
- What are some benefits of the Kerafusion Keratin Treatment?
The Kerafusion Keratin Treatment contains no harsh fumes or smoke during the application and activation processes. Enriched with a comprehensive protein complex, Kerafusion Keratin Treatment delivers manageability and strength to all hair types. Keratin and mineral oils mixed with Shea and Cocoa butters leave the hair moisturized and shinier than ever!
Kerafusion Keratin Treatment delivers the ultimate in luxury hair services.
Kerafusion eliminates 95 percent of frizz and revitalizes and rejuvenates hair by infusing a combination of Keratin, minerals, oils and extracts deep into the hair’s cuticle.
Keratin is a protein that contains sulfur and is the main substance of the outer layers of the scalp and hair, keratin makes up 90% of the hair's composition. The Kerafusion Keratin Treatment provides an extra dose of keratin that recovers the hair fiber, providing strength and growth of the strands. Furthermore, it is a simple treatment that has no side effects, such as hair loss, and only requires the correct at home care products to keep the shine and softness.
The Kerafusion Keratin Treatment 72 hour formula is a non-formaldehyde formula and the Kerafusion Keratin Treatment 12 hour formula is a formaldehyde formula.
- Does the Kerafusion Keratin Treatment contain formaldehyde?
No. Kerafusion does not act as a relaxer. It restructures damaged hair from the outside-in by eliminating frizz and out of control curls. It leaves the most porous hair silky, shiny and healthy.
- Is the Kerafusion Keratin treatment a type of relaxer?
Yes, it is 100% safe.
- Can I get the Kerafusion Keratin Treatment if I have previously had any other straightening system or relaxer?
Yes, you can schedule both your color or highlighting service and your keratin service on the same day. For best results the color service is performed first. The keratin treatment penetrates deeper into previously colored or highlighted hair.
- Can I schedule my color or highlighting service the same day?
Your color service can be scheduled as soon as after your first shampoo.
- What is the waiting period for color services after receiving the Kerafusion Keratin treatment?
Yes. However, the treatment lasts longer on chemically treated hair.
- Can Kerafusion be applied to virgin hair?
You can shampoo your hair after 12 hours, if receiving Kerafusion Plus 12 hour treatment or after 72 hours if receiving the Kerafusion Keratin Treatment 72 hour formula.
- How long should I wait to shampoo my hair?
Blow dry and flat iron immediately. There should be no swimming within 12 or 72 hours of the treatment.
- What should I do if my hair gets wet within the first 12 or 72 hours?
The Kerafusion Keratin Treatment 72 hour formula will last for an average of 3 months. The Kerafusion Keratin Plus 12 hour formula will last for an average of 4 months.
- How long will the Kerafusion Keratin Treatment last?
You should use a SULFATE FREE shampoo because sulfates can strip away the treatment. There are options available for purchase during your service. I strongly recommend that you use the products suggested during your service based on your hair texture and condition.
- What shampoo is best to use after the service of Kerafusion treatment?
I recommend only using heat protecting serums during the first 12 or 72 hours especially if using a flat iron to smooth creases or bends.
- Can I use any hair products on my hair during the first 12 or 72 hours?
I recommend using a flat iron any time the hair is not completely straight until the first shampoo. Please be sure to use a thermal protectant.
- If creases or bends occur in hair during the first 12 or 72 hours what should I do?
Not while pregnant or nursing. Infants should not be present during treatment.
- Can I receive the Kerafusion Keratin Treatment while pregnant or nursing? Can infants be present while the Kerafusion treatment is being applied?
I recommend using a maximum temperature of 400 F because anything hotter will overheat and undo any repairs Kerafusion has just made to the hair.
- Is 450 F heat the proper temperature to use while flat ironing after the application of Kerafusion?
It is OK to swim in the ocean or a pool; however, the harshness of the salt water and chlorine water will eventually strip away the treatment faster than it would normally wear off.
- Is it OK to swim in the ocean or in a pool after the treatment?